1. YOUR PRIVACY: OVERVIEW
2. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
You can access some areas of the Service without submitting any personally identifiable information. VinWorks collects personally identifiable information only if you choose to sign up for an account, complete any online forms for purchases, subscribe to newsletters or to request information or assistance through the Service. The personally identifiable information that VinWorks collects through these portions of the Service may include the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
· Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an account on the Service.
· Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, name of business, etc.). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on the Service.
· User Generated Content (e.g., case information and other materials) that you post to the Service (see, below).
· Communications between you and VinWorks. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Connecting with Colleagues:
· You will have the option to connect with colleagues either through (i) your contacts list, (ii) third-party social media sites or (iii) through a search of names and usernames on the Service.
Log file information:
· Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
· When you use the Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
· When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us.
· A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third-party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
· Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Generated Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
· Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Generated Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other's APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority to provide any information provided by you. All of the above collected information is maintained by VinWorks or by service providers acting on behalf of others.
3. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, VinWorks uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to attempt to protect the personally identifiable information we collect through the Service. Nevertheless, Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Service may be read or intercepted by others, and users of the Service may be able to view your information. If you have any questions about the security of personally identifiable information collected by VinWorks, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. USE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Upon our collection of your personally identifiable information, VinWorks may use such personally identifiable information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
· To provide any requested information, products or services;
· To enhance user experience;
· For internal aggregation purposes;
· To troubleshoot problems with the Service;
· To customize your experience on the Service;
· To contact you with more information about VinWorks and its products or services;
· To remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
· To provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing;
· To monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns; or
· To automatically update the Service
Personally identifiable information collected on the Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Canada or abroad.
5. PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
The information you enter when making a purchase through the Service will be shared with payment processors, financial gateways, and your credit card company to authorize credit card payments. Such personally identifiable information may also be shared with necessary third parties solely for the purpose of carrying out the transactions and to investigate allegations of fraud. We may also utilize any number of third party payment processing companies to assist with the sales process, and you may be directed to their website in order to make purchases (see, Section 1)
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personally identifiable information to our subsidiaries or affiliates and to third party partners whom we occasionally hire to provide services on our behalf, including support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, answering customer questions about our services and new services. VinWorks will only provide those third-party partners with the personally identifiable information they need to deliver the services to us and/or on our behalf, and they will be contractually prohibited from using that information for any other purpose. In the event that VinWorks is involved in a transaction such as a merger, stock purchase or sale, or sale of substantially all of VinWorks assets, your personal information may be transferred to the other party in such transaction.
VinWorks reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or legal process or otherwise requested by any law enforcement officer or agency acting under color of law. In addition, VinWorks reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information based on the good faith belief that such action is necessary or appropriate to: (a) protect and defend the rights or property of VinWorks, or (b) act in urgent circumstances to protect the safety or security of the public or of users of the VinWorks products and the Service.
8. WEBSITE ANALYTICS
9. NO SPYWARE OR ADWARE
We do not install any spyware or adware in connection with our Service or distribute any commercial message, or authorize any third party to distribute any commercial message, by means of spyware or adware. "Spyware" or "adware" is any software which has been downloaded to or installed on an Internet user's computer or device, without the user's actual consent, and facilitates the distribution of any commercial message to the user. If you feel you may have spyware from another company installed on your machine or device, there are various anti-spyware/adware software applications available on the Internet to identify if this has occurred.
10. USER PROVIDED CONTENT
If you post any User Generated Content (as defined in the Terms of Service) you are solely responsible for the content you provide through the Service. You should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personally identifying Information (for example, your name, street address, email address, or telephone number) on the Service, that information can be read, collected and used by other users of the Service and may result in unsolicited messages, both commercial and otherwise. You agree that by using the Service, you will not do so for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the VinWorks community guidelines that may be in effect from time to time in connection with the Service. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Service or to take other protective steps if you violate these terms.
11. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
12. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
The personally identifiable information that you provide will be stored and maintained by VinWorks until you instruct us otherwise, or, in our sole discretion, for the longer of: (a) for so long as is necessary or appropriate to carry out the purpose(s) for which such information was collected and (b) for so long as we are required to maintain such information by law or other applicable rules or regulations.
13. DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can delete your personal information stored with VinWorks by deleting your account. To do so, you must be logged in and visit the account settings page at https://www.vinworks.org/settings. Click the "Delete Account" option, then "Confirm Delete" button. Your account will then be immediately deleted.
14. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
VinWorks recognizes the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Service is not intended for children under the age of 13. VinWorks does not target its Service to children under 13. VinWorks does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
15. CHOICE AND OPT-OUT PREFERENCES
VinWorks does not collect your personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from VinWorks (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast email that is sent to you by VinWorks. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from VinWorks, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting us at: email@example.com.
If you choose to sign up for email communications from us, we comply with the CAN-SPAM Act. This means that we will utilize email to communicate with you for a number of purposes, including marketing and promotion of our services. In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act we agree: (a) not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses; (b) to identify advertisement in some reasonable way; (c) to include the physical address of our business; and (d) to allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email. In the event that we use a third-party email marketing service we will monitor the service for compliance with the foregoing.
16. ACCESS AND ACCURACY
VinWorks will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide access to your personally identifiable information if you request such access in writing submitted to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that the personally identifiable information maintained by VinWorks about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may notify VinWorks in writing describing in details any inaccuracies or omissions, submitted to: email@example.com. Following receipt of such a properly submitted written notice, VinWorks will, within a reasonable time period, use commercially reasonable efforts to, in its sole discretion, either: (i) amend or correct your personally identifiable information to reflect corrected or additional information provided by you, or (i) in connection with your personally identifiable information, make note of any claimed inaccuracies or omissions reflected in the notice submitted by you.
18. QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
VIA U.S. MAIL:
6497 Aspenwood Way
Livermore, CA 94551